活動報告リーダーシップ、フォロワーシップ、合意形成/リーダーシップ・グループワーク実践「リーン・ローンチパッド 第3回」を5月18日に開催しました（報告者：Chen Kuan Hsien, 2018 ToTAL student)
ToTAL Program Reports
Workshop of "Lean Launchpad #3" in a course of "Practical Group Work for Leadership" was held on 18/May
- Course Group: Practical Group Work for Leadership
- Program: TAL.W601-01 Practical Group Work for Leadership S
- Theme: Lean Launchpad 2019
- Date & Time: 18/May(Sat) 10:00-17:00
On 18/May (Sat), Lean Launchpad #3 was held at S422, Ookayama Campus with 24 students.
- Group Presentation (10:00~12:00):
First, each group had five minutes to present the brochure of the products, hypothesis and interview. Then, gave each group some comment and suggestions. There are some discuss points are as following;
MVP (Minimum Viable Products):
(1) The specific of the product content (Concrete?) /商品內容の具体度
(2) Appropriateness of expression (Visual?)/表現の適切性
(3) UX (before→after) Clear?
EA (Early Adopters):
(1) Really EA? (NM＋PMF?)
(2) Figure the trait for EA (and non-EA)
(3) Price validated
2. Lecture (13:30~17:00)
Lecturer: Mr. Iino
Topic: Financial Planning
This is the third time of LLP class. Mr. Iino told about the financial planning, started from "J curve" concept. First, we need to analyze the risk and when will return of our business model and learn some financial statement by accounting method. The key points are as following;
(1) Sales planning steps
Quantity= Total of customer in segment A*Penetration + Total of customer in segment B*Penetration......
i. Identifying / Prioritizing customer segments
ii. Estimate the number of the customers
iii. Determine pace of penetration
iv. Calculate the unit price*Quantity
(2) Cost planning steps
i. Estimate the material cost
ii. Build capital expenditure plan
iii. Staffing plan (plan by divisions and estimate the related cost)
v. Income Statement
We will know the funds we need by above analyzing process. Based on that information, we also can calculate the fund needed in stress case.
After the lecture, we made our own financial plan.
You have to make money!!!
(1) Update CS-VP sheet and MVP
(2) Interview customers and identify EA
(3) Count EA and make sure #EA>B/E
(4) Submit the slides according to the format used in Day 2
(Reported by: Chen Kuan Hsien, M2 Global Engineering for Development, Environment and Society Course, 2018 ToTAL student)