【Call for participants!】Briefing session of ToTAL
for master's students
(For application of the 4th cohort starting 2Q, AY2021)
Tokyo Tech Academy for Leadership (ToTAL) will hold briefing sessions for master's students in April as follows!
The briefing session will consist of explanations on our program and a Q&A section.
We welcome all master's students to attend our session to learn more about us!!
ToTAL is an extracurricular excellence program for a select group of students from all Schools to develop leadership skills to bring out the best in each other and become innovative global citizens in a rapidly-changing era.
Discover and nurture the "seeds of leadership" within you and develop the style of leadership that best suits you at ToTAL with fellow students from diverse disciplines.
(Please see our introductory video and brochure below for more information.)
■Students eligible for registration to ToTAL: Tokyo Tech master's students (M1 and M2)
|SESSION DATES & TIME||REGISTER HERE:|
■ToTAL introductory video：
- Briefing Sessions for students starting 4Q, 2020
- Briefing Sessions for students starting 2Q, 2020
- Briefing Sessions for students starting 4Q, 2019
- Briefing Sessions for students starting 2Q, 2019
- Briefing Sessions for students starting 4Q, 2018
- Briefing Sessions for students starting 3Q, 2018